Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Printed Wonders.





THAKOON FOR TARGET. Seventeen days, is it? This is going to be epic. His designs never disappoint, and since his legendary pixie-floral collection last spring, he's been on the up and up with an apparently unstoppable impetus. Enamoured with: the floral print shorts, camo tee, and jacket on the bottom. I want to go out and buy some wayfarers like now. Check out the selection at FredFlare, pretty impressive. I'm thinking about the light blue or gold. 

Notez: It's back to the good ole USofA on Saturday! I'm most excited, mainly to have a functioning camera and to run into my closet and throw on the bajillion different clothing articles that I have been away from for three months. It will be like a having a whole new wardrobe! Christmas is coming early. 

No comments: