Monday, October 13, 2008

Ahem, I DO love New York.

Pardon me, how could I have been so out of line! I already posted London looks without giving proper attention to my fellow Americans. I was too beguiled with Diane's collection I forgot to address other glorious New York collections all-together, and trust me, there were many a praise-worthy! (I will not pick a favourite Marc Jacobs outfit because you and I both know his entire collection is divine, as always. My love for him is implied.) Other favorite American designers include Betsey Johnson, for the unpredictability of what's going to come out of that crazy mind, and Anna Sui, whose collections never cease to amaze me. 

Shiver me timbers, Bets! Okay, so I would never wear this, but isn't it refreshing to know someone still believes in magic?

Oh Anna Banana, if only the size of my bank account were conducive to purchasing your clothes. Her collection was a hot mix of tribal necklaces, folkloric dresses, even a few victorian pieces. I couldn't possibly pick just one look. The footwear is equally as incredible. Mira:




No comments: