Monday, October 13, 2008

I See London, I See France.

Check it out, mate! Some of my faves from across the pond. 

Lovely Luella: Asymmetrical frills, beautiful big bows (again, headpieces! I love it.), darling gloves. 
Christopher Kane's Animal Kingdom: Who knew a collection inspired by dinosaurs and the Flintstones could create such delicacy. The shoes look impossible, but the dress gives me chills!
House of Holland: Sitting in My English Garden
Much of this collection was a little too...how do I put it? Strange. Normally I'm all for a little quirk. I am completely obsessed with this look, however. The dreamy color of the dress paired with those rockstar zippered heels...and hoorah for Miss Michael being back in action! 
 


I must be off to read and analyze a couple of Spanish sonnets, don't get too jealous. -Mad

No comments: